You may use our trademarks in text solely to refer to and/or link to Orychard Global’s products and services and in accordance with the terms of these Guidelines.
You may not:
- use Orychard global logos or any other Orychard Global’s websites or materials unless specifically permitted under these Guidelines or other applicable guidelines;
- use the trademarks in the name of your business, product, service, app, domain name, social media account, or other offering.
- use the trademarks more prominently than your product or service name;
- use the trademarks on promotional merchandise that you are selling or distributing (such as t-shirts, travel mugs, etc.);
- do or say anything or use the trademarks in a way that implies affiliation with, or sponsorship, endorsement or approval by Orychard Global of your products or services;
- alter, animate, or distort the trademarks or combine them with any other symbols, words, images or designs, or incorporate them into a tagline or slogan;
- use the trademarks in any way that is contrary to these Guidelines.
Social Media Guidelines
The name of your social media account, any and all pages or communities, cannot begin with a our trademark. In addition, our logos cannot be used in a way that might suggest affiliation with Orychard Global, including, but not limited to, the account, profile, or header images. The only exceptions to these requirements are if
(1) you’ve secured permission from Orychard Global through a license or equivalent.
(2) you’re using a Orychard Global trademark (not including logos) to describe the purpose of your account, page, or community provided that:
- you are not suggesting affiliation with or endorsement by us; and,
- your account does not use the name or likeness of any prominent individuals within our company.
Specific Brand Guidelines
In addition to the above, specific Brand Guidelines exist for certain Orycahrd Global offerings.
For More Information
If your proposed use of any of our trademarks outside of these Guidelines or the Brand specific guidelines linked to above, the use is not permitted unless you seek approval from an appropriate contact within our company.
If you have a question, please contact us using the contact page.